In 1907, Mr. Rueben Coffey purchased a Coca-Cola franchise in Logansport, Indiana. Some years later Mr. Ray Newsom was awarded a franchise for the Kokomo area in 1916 and his facility was located at 112 West Jefferson Street. In 1921, J.F Bergman and Harry Wolter purchased the business and moved its location to 600 South Union Street. In 1932 Logansport became the sole production facility as the Peru and Kokomo franchises merged. Edmond Severns along with his brothers, Frank and Roy purchased the business in 1935. The territory grew in 1944 when the brothers bought the Elwood franchise from the daughter of Phillip Hamm, a true pioneer in the soft drink business. The building at 2305 Davis Road was built in 1950 and still serves as our home office today. In 1959 Edmond Severns purchased the stock from his brothers and that same year his son, E.P. was named President. In 1965 our current building was remodeled to make room for a new bottling line. Soon thereafter, the production lines were shut down in Logansport and Peru but both facilities continued to serve as distribution centers. In 1977, E.P. purchased the franchise in Plymouth and later closed the Elwood facility. During those years, Kokomo bottled glass and plastic packages and Plymouth produced aluminum cans. The Plymouth canning line was shut down and the Logansport facility was closed in the early 1990s. Kokomo continued to produce until the lines were shut down in January of 2005. Today we purchase most of our product from the Coca-Cola facility in Speedway, Indiana. During the changes from closing plants and production lines, our company never laid anyone off. Our facilities in Kokomo and Plymouth still serve as distribution centers where we employ roughly 85 full time employees. We serve all or parts of 14 counties in North Central Indiana. The brands we sell are powerful, but our employees are the secret formula.